I posted this last year on Father’s Day. I can’t think of anything better to say about him. He’s a great man, a great example, and always there for me, my sisters and my family. Love you Dad!
He’s more than the “bread winner.” A daddy is someone very special. In a daughter’s eyes her father will always be about 10 feet tall. Here are some of the reasons why my sisters and I love our Dad:
- He loves our Mom.
- And he told us to listen to her.
- He could fix just about anything.
- He took so many pictures of us.
- And home movies too.
- He taught us how to ride a bike.
- And to play nice with the other kids.
- And share.
- To love our siblings and get along with them, no matter what.
- And clean our room.
- He helped us with our homework, especially math.
- He taught…
View original post 631 more words